Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Random Pictures

 
I am not a morning person but Cam has been waking up around 6 AM for the last few months.  One morning he was up a little after 5 AM.  As the sun came up we decided to take stroll around the backyard.  Glad we did, these are the blooms we found on the cactus.
 
 
 

 
Addie has always loved pancakes.  She has a Curious George book about a pancake breakfast and in the pictures every one's pancakes are in a perfect stack, with a perfect square of butter on top and a nice puddle of syrup.  We now have to recreate the look every morning.

 
While Cam loves Mrs Marks he's not so into the 'academic' side of school.  He usually won't even hold a pencil for me at home.  Out of the blue a few weeks back he started writing letters.

 
This is what I found on the couch when I came home from work one day.  I know it's just killing my dad that his grandson is wearing a tutu :)



No comments:

Post a Comment