Monday, November 28, 2011

Disneyland

Our first trip to Disneyland!  The morning we told the kids we were going Addison must have asked a donzen times if we were 'really serious'.  It was an amazing trip. Camden fell in love with Snow White.  Seriously, all he wanted to do was have his picture taken with her.  Once Addison figured everything out she really enjoyed herself.  What do I mean by 'figured everything out'?  On day one after meeting Tianna, Bell and Ariel (her favorite princess) Addie looked up at me and said, "mom the princesses look different than they do in my books".  So I asked what she thought they looked like.  Her response, "they look like regular girls dressed up in princess costumes".  And upon meeting Pluto she whispered into my ear, "Pluto looks like he's made out of cotton not real dog fur like Hunter".  True, very true.  He also walks on two legs ...  My absolute favorite moment of the trip was watching the fireworks from Main Street.  David was holding Camden and I had Addie and as the show started Addie leaned over and kissed me.  She watched the entire show with an enormous smile on her face.  Simple, pure joy. 





No comments:

Post a Comment